2. The competition will run from 10/07/2023 09.00Hrs (the “Opening Date”) to 17.00Hrs on 25/08/2023 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
3. All competition entries shared after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
4. The competition is not open to any employees of Global Brands Ltd (or any subsidiary or holding company) or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, including any agents or suppliers of the promoter or anyone helping or connected to the setting up of the competition and any such persons shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. The competition is open to anyone over 18 years old and resident of the United Kingdom.
6. In entering the competition you are confirming that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
8. It is understood that prizes may vary to the pictured and described items, however the Promoter will endeavor to keep this variance to a minimum.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for:
inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
competition entries that are delayed or fail to be shared online, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any internet failure, social media platform failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
proof of sharing, posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition; or
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Promoter will send details of the winners to anyone who writes, within one month after the Closing Date of the competition, requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1 above.
14. The winner will be announced on @hoochlemonbrew Instagram story and contacted by Global Brands with full details on how to receive their prize via email.
15. If you are a winner, you have 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win to claim the prize. If you do not claim your prize in this time your claim will become invalid.
16. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days from the date on which the promoter notifies you of your win, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected winner that entered the competition before the Closing Date.
17. The promoter will contact each winner to arrange choice and delivery of the prizes.
18. All winners must provide their name, address, postcode and contact number as well as proof of age, British residency in order to receive the prize.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. All competition entrants & winners agree to the use of your name, image and competition entry in any publicity material, including the announcement of the winner and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and jurisdication and choice of law.