If you’d like to find out more about Pink Hooch or to become a stockist click here!
To be in with a chance of winning a years supply of Pink Hooch. Fill in the form below.
1. The promoter is: Global Brands Ltd (company no. 03366749) whose registered office is at Global Brands Ltd. 5th Floor CASA, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB, UK.
2. Employees of Global Brands Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and will need to comment their entry on Instagram and/or Facebook. ID will need to be provided once the winner is announced. Failure to do so within 24 hours of announcement will result in another winner being chosen.
5. The competition will be live from on the Hooch website, Instagram and Facebook from Friday 6th of March 2020.
6. Closing date for entries will be Friday 1st of May 2020. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be valid.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows: – There will be one winner on the website, Instagram or Facebook. The prize will consist of one 24 pack case Pink Hooch. A year’s supply equates to one case of Pink Hooch per month for 12 months.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by a judge appointed within Global Brands Ltd. The judge’s decision is final.
13. All winners will be notified by Global Brands by Friday 8th May 2020. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or how it will be delivered and the winner must provide their name, proof of ID, address and postcode in order to receive the prize.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. By entering a competition, an entrant is giving us permission to use his/her image and name on all of Hooch Lemon Brew channels.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, or Instagram.